2010年12月12日星期日

replica rolex Sports Models watches I dont need to refill it as often as I would a smaller model

One of my health resolutions this year was to drink more water. Should be easy, right? Except for the fact that I sit at a desk all day, and when the replica rolex Yachtmaster II White Gold watches water fountains out of sight, its out of mind. I needed a water bottle, and not one that would end up in a landfill after the first use or one that would leach chemicals into my water. So I got a SIGG. Made with sturdy, lightweight aluminum, this water bottle works great for everyday use, and keeps my water tasting clean and cold for several hours.

All this, and it holds a liter of water, so replica rolex Sports Models watches I dont need to refill it as often as I would a smaller model.Before I get an uproar about SIGGs past with BPA liners, let me point out that SIGG bottles made since August 2008 are lined with a new EcoCare liner that does not contain any BPA. If you want to know whether or not your bottles liner contains BPA, check the inside: if it looks metallic and has a coppery color, its the old kind; if its a matte, pale yellow, its the new EcoCare liner.No BPA? Check. Reusable? Check. Which brings me to my next requirement: Am I gonna have to take a hammer to my ice cubes to get them into my water bottle?

Not with SIGGs new Wide Mouth bottles. The new model features a dual mouth that unscrews in two pieces, allowing both a wide mouth that fits ice cubes as well as the classic, smaller mouth for easy drinking so I dont get a face full of water replica rolex Yachtmaster II 18K & SS Case watches when Im trying to walk and drink at the same time (its harder than it sounds).My only complaint is that the Wide Mouth bottle doesnt have the variety of designs that the traditional models do, but then again, my matteblack finish and corrugated siding looks pretty badass as it is. Lisa Lombardi

没有评论:

发表评论